It’s time for FYOC’S OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY!
A few months ago, I hinted at the idea of a giveaway. Unfortunately, Khalle and I haven’t been able to pull our resources together to grab the prizes by the time we had hoped, but here it is. Better late than never, right? :)
The prizes, as seen above, are as follows:
- One (1) sealed copy of Owl City’s fifth studio album, “The Midsummer Station,” accompanied by one (1) signed booklet.
- One (1) stuffed Owl City mascot from Owl City’s merchandise page.
There won’t be just one winner, but TWO WINNERS!
“WOW, those are some rad prizes, Joshmeister, how may I win such incredible items?!”
Well, friends, it’s very simple:
- You may reblog this post as many times as you want. Likes count too! We will be choosing someone randomly from the notes, so the more you reblog/like, the better chances you have at winning.
- You must be following fuckyeahowlcity. We won’t spam your dashboard with useless posts like most summer blogs claim, so don’t worry.
- You must leave this post in-tact. Do not edit it or delete the content.
- The grand-prize winner (the first person chosen) will have his/her pick of the above prizes. The runner-up will have what’s left.
- I will notify the winners on November 13th, 2012. Winners MUST respond within three (3) days. If the grand-prize winner does not respond within three (3) days, then the runner-up will be named grand-prize winner. If the grand-prize winner does respond, but the runner-up does not, then I will choose a new runner-up.
- I will pay for shipping to anywhere in the Continental United States.
- INTERNATIONAL: If you reside outside of the Continental United States, I will ask for you to pay for shipping. If you cannot provide the money for shipping, and you are the grand-prize winner, then the runner-up will then become the grand-prize winner, provided they can pay for shipping. If neither can pay, I will choose new winners. If the grand-prize winner can pay, but runner up cannot, then a new runner-up will be chosen.
The giveaway begins today, October 13th, 2012, and ends November 13th, 2012.
* The prime administrators of FYOC, Josh and Khalle, reserve the right to cancel or edit this giveaway at any point in time. Once the prizes leave Josh’s possession (i.e. once they are shipped), neither of us hold responsibility for what happens to them. If the items are lost or damaged in the mail then neither Josh or Khalle hold any obligation to replace or repair them. This giveaway shall be conducted in a fair manner, no bribery, blackmail, or harmful coercion shall be allowed nor will it aid your chances of winning. However, it’ll help you get your tumblr account removed as we shall be promptly reporting you accompanied by a lengthy essay of why you’re a terrible person. Seriously, don’t do it.
3 days left!